Big Shift/Change Management
The major process that is followed is:
- Establish a sense of urgencies
- Creating a guiding coalition
- Developing a change vision and strategy
- Communicating the change vision
- Leadership capacity building and creating short term wins
- Re-visioning a common culture and set of values that bind the senior team towards openness, intellectual honesty and accountability.
- Evolving a new Performance culture for the Leadership so that they are driven by this common culture rather than individual personalities. A Performance culture of Risk taking, innovation and boldness.
- Inculcate a language of speed in delivery and aggressiveness towards targets while building and maintaining strong relationships both with internal and external customers.
- Enabling a shift in the way that teams work together, co-operate and gain from each other, through interdependence, listening, speaking up and sharing - Enabling leaders to recognize and respect the individual differences within teams; to go beyond this and constructively work
- towards optimizing performance
- Creating a highly energized, bonded and motivated management group that is passionate and committed.
- Build in an Entrepreneurial spirit- enabling the individuals to examine their roles as contributors to organisational output, taking ownership; to reinforce their strengths and evolve strategies to overcome shortcomings.